Marketing Analyst Intern
• Facilitates and maintains the Marketing Access database by updating it with strategy product, feedback, and other adjustments. Makes enhancements to the database as needed.
• Responsible for analyzing, patching, and reporting Vendor Supported Marketing.
• Collaborates with marketing associates to assist them in understanding the financial process.
• Generates ad-hoc reports, analyzing the Marketing investment.
• Assist Manager in monthly forecast meetings.
• Pro-actively works to solve problems and improve processes.
• BS Degree with emphasis in Marketing or 1-2 years similar experience.
• Ability to function effectively under pressure when needed to provide quick, last minute reporting and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Access).
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.