top of page
• Combine subject-matter-expertise and technical skills to research new data sets to expand coverage and generate premium content.
• Design statistical methods to perform quality control of our products.
• Analyze internal processes to identify opportunities for improvement, as well as device and implement new innovative workflow solutions to improve the time to market/quality/create efficiency in your dataset.
• Build database schema and maintain workflow configurations for critical functions such as acquisition, worklist management, and quality control.
• Utilize data visualization skills to report on results of on-going operations and projects, as required.
• Collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders (primarily Core Product, Technical Operations, Engineering, and Sales).
• A bachelor's degree, preferably with combined studies in Information Systems and Finance or related business and, STEM fields.
• Proven ability to use technology to innovative data products and processes.
• Applied proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, Java) as well as SQL.
• Experience using statistical and machine learning methods to solve real-world problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining technical processes and solutions to business stakeholders and management.
• Strong attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Apply For This Job
bottom of page