• Develop Frameworks and Methodologies for Operational and Regulatory Risk Programs.
• Review clients' processes and controls against leading practice and industry frameworks, identify gaps in design and execution, and communicate issues and recommendations to engagement leads and client management.
• Plan and execute client engagements focusing Operational Risk, Operational Resilience, Regulatory Compliance, Conduct Risk, Third Party Risk Assessments and other risk programs.
• Engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity leading and executing risk assessments.
• Proficiency in executing project management.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the clients and senior management team.