• The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
• Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and necessary features are included in your work.
• Designing tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
• Stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends.
• Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control system.
• Good communication skills.
• Thriving as a member of a team.
• Understanding the needed technology for web development.
• Keeping business needs in mind.
• Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
• Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.